The definitive barbecue classic – the hamburger – a must-have dish for most soirees.
Use the new Weber® Original™ Burger Press to achieve the best ever burger size and shape.
Must have accessory:
- 675g Lean beef mince
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ Onion, coarsely grated
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 225g Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced (optional)
- Salt & pepper 4 Sesame hamburger buns or crusty rolls, split
- Sliced onion, tomato, lettuce, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup to serve
Weber® Original™ Burger Press
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef mince, garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce and plenty of seasoning. Divide the mixture into four parts and shape into burgers using a Weber® Original™ Burger Press.
- Barbecue over Direct Medium heat for 12-16 minutes, turning once until cooked through. For cheeseburgers, top the hamburgers with the cheese for the last 2-3 minutes of grilling time to toast.
- To serve, put one hamburger onto one half or each bun, add the topping of your choice, and place the remaining half bun on top.