A winning combination, Boursin herbed butter adds the perfect finishing touch to fillet steaks - cooked to perfection on your Weber® barbecue of choice.
Must have accessory:
- 50g butter, softened
- 30g Boursin flavoured with garlic & herbs
- 1 tbsp fresh, chopped parsley
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 prime fillet beef steaks, each weighing about 200g
- 1 to tbsp olive oil
- 250g bundle asparagus, trimmed, blanched & drained
- 16 cherry tomatoes on the vine
Weber® Style™ Basting Brush & Cup Set
- Beat together the butter, Boursin, parsley and seasoning, and roll into a log using cling film. Chill until hard enough to cut into four slices.
- Season the fillet steaks, brush lightly with olive oil and barbecue over Direct High heat for 3 to 5 minutes each side, turning once.
- Remove the steaks from the barbecue, add a slice of Boursin butter, cover with foil and then leave to rest for 5 minutes. This allows the juices to settle (for a fuller flavour) and the butter to melt over the meat.
- Toss the asparagus tips and cherry tomatoes in olive oil and place on the barbecue for a couple of minutes on each side. Season to taste and serve with the steaks.