Inject exciting flavours into your cooking with this distinct Smokey Mountain® Cooker™ barbecue designed for slow cooking meat, poultry and fish to perfection.
The Smokey Mountain® Cooker™ is perfect for ‘low and slow barbecuing’ and hot smoking.
** New for 2014 the 37cm Smokey Mountain Cooker®. The perfect introduction to ‘low and slow’ cooking.**
37cm RRP £299.99/ €399.99
47cm RRP £399.99/ €499.99
57cm RRP £499.99/ €639.99
- 10 year limited warranty
- Lid mounted thermometer
- Two triple-plated and rust resistant cooking grates
- 10 year limited warranty.
- Lid mounted thermometer.
- Glass- reinforced nylon handles.
- Two triple-plated and rust resistant cooking grates.
- Fire and rust-resistant lid and bowl are made from steel and porcelain-enamel coated inside and out. This makes them weather-proof and extremely durable.
- Rust-proof aluminium fuel door.
- Water pan is porcelain-enamelled and adds steam to the smoking process so meat stays moist and tender.
- Heat deflector.
- Rust-proof aluminium vents provide the proper airflow for perfect smoking.
- Comes complete with cover.
- Available in 37cm, 47cm and 57cm models.
37cm Smokey Mountain® Cooker™
- H - 79cm
- W -38cm
- D - 38cm
- Cooking Area 724cm²
47cm Smokey Mountain® Cooker™
- H - 104cm
- W - 50cm
- D - 48cm
- Cooking Area 3103cm²
57cm Smokey Mountain® Cooker™
- H - 124cm
- W - 59cm
- D - 65cm
- Cooking Area 4683cm²
- Bowl and lid – 10 years.
- Handle – 10 years.
- Charcoal grate and cooking grate – 2 years.
- All other parts (legs, base, triangle, ash catcher, wheels and vents) – 2 years.