Fancy desserts and are you a chocolate lover? Try out this ultimate chocolate dessert
In the kitchen:
- Melt the chocolate and the butter together on the side burner or on the stove and allow it to melt slowly over simmering water, bain marie style.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, break the eggs add the sugar and mix them until the butter is pale.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder together in a bowl.
- Mix the chocolate and butter carefully with the egg and sugar mixture. Then fold in the flour and cocoa.
- Spray non-stick spray in the pudding cups and then pour in the mixture.
- Prepare the barbecue for indirect heat, 180°C. Place two upturned drip pans over indirect heat.
- Place the cups on the dripping pans allowing them to bake for 7 to 8 minutes.
October 17, 2016