Impress friends and family by cooking this delicious pasta dish on the barbecue.
In the kitchen:
- Separate the head of the crayfish from the tail. Then remove claws and limbs. Cut the head in half and the tail in quarters, lengthwise then crosswise.
- Wash the parsley and chilli – remove the chilli seeds.
- Peel the garlic and chop it finely – do the same with the parsley and chilli.
- Bring the fish stock to the boil.
- Prepare the barbecue for direct heat – approx. 180 ºC. Place the GBS® Wok on the barbecue and start cooking immediately.
- Add olive oil, garlic and chilli and stir continuously to avoid burning. When the oil starts bubbling, let it cook for 30 seconds and then add a 1-2 spoons of stock.
- Add the crayfish pieces and let them cook for 1 minute. Stir meanwhile using a wooden spoon. Add stock if it starts burning on the bottom of the wok.
- Pour in the white wine and let the alcohol evaporate for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, parsley and some extra fish stock.
- Put in the pasta and add more stock. Let it boil for 3 minutes and check if it is ready. If the pasta is not fully cooked, add more stock and let it boil a minute more.
- When the pasta is done, add a bit of stock and season with salt and generously with olive oil and stir all the ingredients together for at least 2 minutes in order to thicken the sauce.
- Sprinkle finely chopped parsley on top and serve.
June 9, 2015