Give this delicious recipe for roast beef with Dijon and herb dressing a try. It’s one of our favourites!
In the kitchen
- Wash and finely chop the thyme and rosemary leaves and mix with the Dijon mustard, crushed garlic and fennel seeds.
- Coat the beef thoroughly with the Dijon dressing, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the meat in the Weber® Original™ Rib and Roast Holder.
At the barbecue
- Half fill the chimney starter with Weber briquettes and prepare the barbecue for indirect heat - approx. 240-250°C.
- Put the Rib and Roast Holder with the beef on the barbecue and cook over indirect heat for approx. 20 min.
- Remove the meat from the barbecue and allow to rest uncovered for 10 min.
- Put the meat back on the barbecue and give it another 20 min.
- Remove once more and allow to rest uncovered for 10 min.
- Continue the interval cooking until the meat has a core temperature of 58 degrees.
- Remove the meat from the barbecue, cover and allow to rest for approx. 20 min. before carving.
April 26, 2016